Presently all the cash donations received for PVAF
GUJRAAT EDUCATION PROGRAM of Prajaapati Vishva Aashram
Foundation (PVAF) are used for the following education programs:
- Full education and skills training course completion
of an apprenticeship or college or university program which will lead to
employment in the current and foreseeable market for students selected by
- Education from kindergarten level to high school for
students selected by PVAF; or
- Provision of badly needed items in an existing
education infrastructure selected by PVAF; or
- Education programs and students selected by a donor
and to be administered by PVAF.
The donated funds for PVAF GUJRAAT EDUCATION
not used for investment or any other purposes at PVAF.
donated funds for PVAF GUJRAAT EDUCATION PROGRAM
are given out as financial assistance as detailed in the posting on
this web site titled PVAF GUJRAAT EDUCATION PROGRAM
DETAILS as application
are received and processed.
The students who apply for financial assistance from
PVAF GUJRAAT EDUCATION PROGRAM are from very poor families. The
parents can barely have enough
earnings to feed and cloth the family. Such students are given financial
assistance to cover the cost of housing, food, tuition fees, books, tools and
equipment needed in studying, transportation
and extra-curricular activities for the full term of their education at a
recognized education institution. The program a student studies for has to be such that upon
completion of the education program the student can obtain a good employment to
eliminate poverty at
There is no administration cost at PVAF presently for
PVAF GUJRAAT EDUCATION PROGRAM. All
administration of PVAF GUJRAAT EDUCATION PROGRAM
donations received is done by PVAF volunteers by their personal contribution
of labour and resources needed.
Presently, some PVAF volunteers and PVAF patrons offset the cost
in operating PVAF. Examples of such operation
costs borne by PVAF volunteers and patrons are:
- The cost of hosting PVAF web site on internet;
- The cost of continual development of PVAF web site and maintenance of
the web site;
- The costs of trips by PVAF volunteers to gujaraat for setting up
PVAF GUJRAAT EDUCATION PROGRAM or representing PVAF at functions in gujraat
is borne by the
- The costs of fundraising at various locations around the world is borne
by the fund-raisers themselves.
- The costs of long distance telephone and other charges for communicating
and conferencing with the PVAF volunteers and scholarship students in
ISSUE DATE: March 17, 2003.