PVAF IS A
WAYS AND MEANS
TO GIVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT LIFE
ONE PERSON, ONE FAMILY,
AT A TIME
AT A GLANCE
PROGRESS OF PVAF PROGRAMS
PVAF WEB SITE:
1996-2007: Web site created in 1996 and expanded every year since
then as per worldwide user needs for
the following PVAF programs:
1. Aashram News with vED interpretation
2. Education Program To Remove Poverty
3. Events Upcoming Calendar for PVAF
4. Forum For Message, Discussion & Chat Room
5. Links to knowledge and information web site sites
6. Photo Album for all PVAF programs
7. Prayers -Today's for all mankind welfare
8. sNskRUt Glossary for sNskRUt Learning
9. vED Lesson -Today's
10. vED Page for vED learning from original text
11. Calendar - vEDik on English
12. Gujraati Learning
PVAF EDUCATION PROGRAM
TO REMOVE POVERY:
Each student funded by this
program receives the education funds directly from PVAF Board of Directors
in the currency of the place of education and by a deposit-only bank
draft. Each student is funded by a specific donor or a combination of
Education Program, Gujraat, India:
1999 to 2007: EDUCATION PROGRAM TO
REMOVE POVERTY IN PRAJAAPATI COMMUNITY IN
8 years funded
and lifecoached 15 students from
families suffering poverty due to illiteracy for 4-year
university degrees or 3 year Diploma.
2008: Anticipate award to
students from family suffering poverty due to illiteracy for
4-year university degrees or 3 year Diploma.
VILLAGE EDUCATING PROJECT: Choose a village in gujraat
which is mired in generations of poverty and empower every one in
the village for getting EDUCATION TO EARN PROSPERITY in the current
Education Program, Karnataka, India:
5-year EDUCATION PROGRAM TO REMOVE POVERTY IN
KARNATAKA KULALA COMMUNITY
for families suffering poverty due to illiteracy and their
children for kindergarten to university degrees education.
Initial seed funding of
3.5 lakh rupees for 10 primary and secondary
school students and 10 university students to prevent their
stopping education due to financial poverty.
PLATFORM 1996 to 3007: Web pages for the following local communities around the world
were provided to
have their own web page for community progress and prosperity through
harmonious in-community and inter-community co-existence:
1. Akhil Gujarat Prajapati Sangh
2. Navasari Prajapati Ashram
3. Degam Society Based in UK
5. Billimora Vidhyarthi Ashram
6. Punjab Prajapati News
7. Toronto Prajapati Mandal
9. Prajapati Mandal of Western Canada
WHAT IS PVAF?
IT IS ALL ABOUT EDUCATION
TO REMOVE LIFE BARRIERS OF
IGNORANCE WITH KNOWLEDGE.....
- Prajapati Vishva Aashram
Foundation (PVAF) is a non-profit organization incorporated and
registered in Alberta, Canada and reports to Government of Alberta as a
- PVAF's mandate is to empower humanity to share
knowledge to remove poverty and to make tomorrow happier than today.
- Poverty at PVAF is defined as any and all life barriers
which stops humankind to live a happy life with daily progress and
prosperity to evolve into humankind who will co-exist harmoniously in
their own communities and with other communities on this planet Earth.
- Life barriers examples are:
- Wealth poverty due to illiteracy;
- Intellectual Non-growth
- Emotional Ill-being
- Physical Health Problems
- Spiritual Non-existence
- Non-peaceful & Stressed lifestyle
- Anything that makes tomorrow unhappier than today
- PVAF is run by a Board of Directors supported by
administrators, program developers, program operators, fundraisers,
knowledge contributors, monetary and resources donors, mentors,
life-coaches who are all volunteers.
- No remuneration of any kind is paid to any volunteer.
All volunteers to date, through their generosity, kindness and spirit of
altruism, have even paid their own out of pocket expenses that are
incurred in volunteering such as travel expenses, long distance
communication, office expenses and administration expenses.
- By becoming a volunteer with dedicated task one becomes
a member of PVAF.
- Anyone who benefits from any PVAF programs is expected
to become volunteer of PVAF and voluntarily contribute knowledge and all
resources for its operation, growth and program needs.
- PVAF is run on charitable donations of funds and
resources from Canada, USA and UK. Each donation is dedicated for a
specific PVAF program activity.
- PVAF is fully accountable to each donor of funds and
resources through regular reports and end of activity reports.
- 2007 Board of Directors:
- President: Bhavin Champaklal
Mistry, Edmonton. Alberta, Canada
- Vice-President & Director of
Gujraat Eduction Program : Hasmukh
Mistry, Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
- Treasurer & Fundraising
Director: Dipesh Champaklal
Mistry, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Web site Director: Bhavin
Champaklal Mistry, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Ex-President and Board
Member: Kalpesh hash
Lad, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- Please click
here to read about genesis, mandate
and programs of PVAF.