PVAF QUESTION TO A STUDENT SAYING ONLY FIRST CLASS
GRADUATE HAVE A HOPE OF GETTING A JOB:
"Usually there is only a small percentage of students in First Class at any university. The majority students graduate in second class. So tell
us how all the second class students find jobs? We do not think all the second class students s never find work."
"you are absolutely right in saying "only a less percentage of student get first class at any university".
But the problem is that in gujaraat many big companies are closed or
closing due to loss in business. Therefore the big company still running would
give jobs first to students who get first class. But there are only a few job
openings in big companies who pay well.
And the students who get second class have to except job at small company at any
salary they offer which is usually much less than what the big companies
offer. At this small salary they can not pay fully their living expenses in
big cities. This means they can not send money home for their parents or
brothers and sisters and for paying the back money borrowed for study.
At that time if they do master's degree then there is a possibility that they might get better job in big company with expected salary."
The alternative left for these prajaapati students is to continue to do
post-graduate master's degree to get a well paying job.....master's degree for
two years cost as much as the 4-year degree course....so now the student's who
could not afford to do a degree are caught in a bad situations....and more
..THEREFORE PVAF IS FACING TWO SITUATIONS IN PVAF
GUJARAAT EDUCATION PROGRAM:
1. Need for mentoring, counseling and guiding students
from standard 9 to high school completion.
2. Need to help those who are caught in the degree with no
IS A VIDYAA-DAAN
THE HIGHEST QUALITY DAAN
IT CHANGES LIFE FOR BETTER
Thus, Prajaapati Visva Aashram (PVAF) has
made life counseling a mandatory
part of giving financial assistance to needy students....
..this life counseling inlcudes
- informing parents about the value of education,
- guiding students to choose the right type of education to fit the
personal aptitude and talent;
- the potential of education to get good earning in life time with
prospects of professional progress;
- helping students to learn to learn effectively;
- helping students to develop their full personality to be a fully
participating social person;
- promoting the value of extra-curricular activities such
- as samaaj sevaa,
- participating in college activities,
- self study beyond mandatory courses,
- to learn about one-self,
- to learn about ones' dharma,
- to learn about value of one's language root, traditions,
customs and heritage;
- to learn about the outside world beyond one's gaam, town,
city, province and nation....
YOU CAN HELP SUCH STUDENTS
WHATEVER WILL HELP LIFE
....anything that will enhance a student and his/her family to think
..please email your willingness to perform this sva-dharma
and samaaj sevaa to STUDENT