Prajaapati Vishva Aashram Foundation (PVAF)
was blessed to start in 1999 a program to REMOVE
ILLITERACY among humankind....and to REPLACE
ILLITERACY with KNOWLEDGE....given by our creator brhmah
to each of us about:
- knowledge of life - its creation, sustenance and re-absorption back into
- knowledge of how to create and evolve life,
- knowledge of how to prosper in life,
- knowledge of how to co-exist with rest of our fellow creations,
- knowledge about who each of us is.
- knowledge about the purpose of existence of each of us,
- knowledge about what the entire creation is and its purpose...
- ....and knowledge about so many other infinite number of questions
that pop up in our minds in living our daily lives......
The above is a long list and the extent of humanity is very large...latest
count of over 5 billion humans on this planet earth.....that is a lot of humans
who need knowledge....so PVAF has to start somewhere...and the start
point was picked as prajaapatio in gujaraat....why this pick?.....simply because
the majority of PVAF volunteers presently are prajaapatio living in western
countries and they would firs serve their roots.... as a sign and token of human
gratitude to their forefathers' lands and communities.....THE
STATE OF GUJARAAT IN BHAARAT (INDIA)....and thus was born PVAF
GUJARAAT EDUCATION PROGRAM....
In the next few days PVAF will run a daily feature about the FREQUENTLY
ASKED QUESTIONS from donors about PVAF
GUJARAAT EDUCATION PROGRAM (PVAF GEP).....Here is a starting
QUESTION: HOW WOULD MY
DONATION TO PVAF GEP BE USED?
Presently all the donations received for PVAF GEP are used to award full
4-year university scholarships to prajaapati students. The donated funds are
not held over for investment or any other purposes at PVAF. The total of all
donated funds are given out as scholarships as the scholarships application
are received and processed.
These students are from very poor families who can barely have enough
earnings to feed and cloth the family. These students are given scholarship
funds to cover the cost of housing, food, tuition fees, books, transportation
and extra-curricular activities for the full 4 year degree courses at a recognized
university. The degree a student studies for has to be such that upon
graduation the student can obtain a good employment to change poverty at
There is no administration cost at PVAF presently. All administration
at PVAF is done by PVAF volunteers by their own volunteered labour. Any cost
in running PVAF is also donated presently by PVAF volunteers. Examples of the
cost borne by PVAF volunteers presently are:
- The cost of hosting PVAF web site on internet is borne by a PVAF
volunteer by hosting on volunteer's internet server;
- The cost of continual development of PVAF web site and maintenance of
the web site is born by webmaster and his helpers;
- The costs of trips by PVAF volunteers to gujaraat for setting up PVAF
GEP or representing PVAF at functions in gujaraat was borne by the
- The costs of fundraising at various locations around the world is borne
by the fund-raisers themselves;
- The costs of long distance telephone and other charges for communicating
and conferencing with the PVAF volunteers and scholarship students in
gujaraat is borne by PVAF volunteers who are managing the PVAF in Alberta,
Please click on the next line to know more about the PVAF
GUJARAAT EDUCATION PROGRAM.