Source: HINDUISM TODAY: HPI
UNITED STATES, March 9, 2003: Ten Reasons Why the English Language is So Hard
Learning a new language can be challenging, but here are ten reasons why English
is so confusing:
- The bandage was wound around the wound.
- The farm was used to produce produce.
- The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
- We must polish the Polish furniture.
- He'd be able to lead if he would get the lead out.
- The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
- Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present
- He thought of a subject to subject on his friends.
- They're flying their plane over their plain.
- He threw the ball through the window.