|shbD = WORD....THE FIRST shbD HEARD IN CREATION WAS OM.....AND OM CONVEYS SO MANY vibhuti (MANIFESTED POWERS) OF CREATOR bRHmH....|
Posted by Vishva News Reporter on April 26, 2003
....some of the infinite vibhuti
of Creator bRHmH which are his
manifested powers with physical bodies which are visible and non-visible
can be read in chapter 10 of bhgvD giitaa...what
is meant by om will be posted on this
web site soon with the blessing of Creator bRHmH.....
....Since after the creation of om
as the first word....words in all languages have followed this original
tradition of om to have multiple
meanings....and when words are used by learned with knowledge base of language
in expertly describing life.... words can make us laugh with wonder, joy and
appreciation of creator bRHmH's
continual efforts in making our today happier than
yesterday.....(this little veDikly
oriented write-up including the title of this posting provided by
SRii chmpklaal daajibhaai misTRii of
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.)....
Following the above knowledge of words.... please click on the next line to
enjoy this wonderful world of words in English language from a posting submitted
by SRii Jaswant Mehta of Edmonton,
Alberta, Canada to bring a little smile into your today......
MY PERFECT JOB SEARCH
- My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got
- Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it,
so they gave me the ax.
- After that I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it mainly
because it was a sew-sew job.
- Next I tried working in a muffler factory, but that was too exhausting.
- Then I tried to be a chef. I figured it would add a little spice to my
life but I just didn't have the thyme.
- I attempted to be a deli worker, but any way I sliced it, I couldn't cut
- My best job was being a musician, but eventually I found I wasn't
- I studied a long time to become a doctor, but I didn't have any patience.
- Next was a job in a shoe factory. I tried, but I just didn't fit in.
- I became a professional fisherman, but discovered that I couldn't live on
my net income.
- I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company, but
the work was just too draining.
- So then I got a job in a workout center, but they said I wasn't fit for
- I finally got a job as a historian -- until I realized there was no future
- My last job was working at Starbucks, but I had to quit because it was
always the same old grind.
- So I retired ... and found I am perfect for the job
There are 0 additional comments.
Send your news items
to be posted to email@example.com.