|MICROSOFT OPERATING SYSTEM ....IS EQUIVALENT TO VERY TINY PERCENT OPERATING SYSTEM OF bRH`m CALLED DHARm.....NOW GENERAL MOTORS WANTS TO EXPLAIN TO TR|
Posted by Vishva News Reporter on July 23, 2003
MICROSOFT Vs DHARm Vs
For all of us who feel only the deepest love and affection for the way
computers have enhanced our lives, read on.
At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer
industry with the auto industry and stated,
"If General Motors had kept up with technology like the computer
industry has, we would all be driving $25.00 cars that got 1,000 miles to the
In response to Bill Gate's comments, General Motors issued a press
release....click on the next line to read this humours but
sty = TRUTH from General Motors.....
If GM had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars
with the following characteristics:.
- For no reason whatsoever, your car would crash twice a day.
- Every time they repainted the lines in the road, you would have to
buy a new car.
- Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason. You
would have to pull over to the side of the road, close all of the windows,
shut off the car, restart it, and reopen the windows before you could
continue. For some reason you would simply accept this.
- Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a left turn would cause
your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to
reinstall the engine.
- Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was
reliable, five times as fast and twice as easy to drive - but would run on
only five percent of the roads.
- The oil, water temperature, and alternator warning lights would all
be replaced by a single "This Car Has Performed An Illegal Operation" warning
- The airbag system would ask "Are you sure?" before deploying.
- Occasionally, for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out
and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle,
turned the key and grabbed hold of the radio antenna.
- Every time a new car was introduced car buyers would have to learn
how to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the
same manner as the old car.
- You'd have to press the "Start" button to turn the engine off.
The above was submitted by SRii Jaswant Mehta
for posting on this PVAF web site to bring a smile and a chuckle for the
happiness of YOUR aat`maa....and
a little thinking to YOUR aHnkaar =
There are 0 additional comments.
Send your news items
to be posted to firstname.lastname@example.org.