As part of learning and sharing veD =
SCIENCES OF CREATION AND LIFE, PVAF is continuing the stsNg (sharing
and learning) from yesterday about understanding a major psychological life
barrier called INFERIORITY COMPLEX that
majority of humankind faces in every day life:
"TO DO OR NOT TO DO A
kARm IN LIFE"....
INFERIORITY COMPLEX means the sense of being inferior:
an overdeveloped sense of being inferior to others. In extreme cases it can
manifest itself in either withdrawn or aggressive social behavior or stop one
from doing things in life which one should do.
Please click on the next line to have more understanding of this phenomenon
of INFERIORITY COMPLEX from very simple
every day veDik life experiences as
observed by current science and recent history of humankind......
IN DAILY LIFE IN sNsaar
sNsaar = aatmaa's (soul's) travel
through birth-death of bodies it acquires to partake
kARm-fl = fruits of kARm
of previous lives....
Here are some famous life quotations from ENCARTA for understanding
INFERIORITY COMPLEX in daily life and
history of current humanity with its scientific search of learning from
veD = SCIENCES OF CREATION AND LIFE :
- FAILURE FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX:
- Look in my face; my name is Might-have-been.
I am also called No-more, Too-late, Farewell
- INFERIORITY SIGNS AND RECOGNITION:
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Wherever an inferiority complex exists, there is a good reason for it.
- Human race's "ism" is nothing but imperialism with an inferiority
complex. "ism" as in Americanism, Europeanism, Britishism, Indianism,
Chineseim, Japanism, Africanism......
- A new type of woman arises. She is called a career woman. A man is never
a career man. That is his right and privilege. But the woman is called a
- INFERIORITY COMPLEX AS NEUROSIS:
- It lies in the nature of a neurotic to wish to diminish the feeling of
inferiority by constant proofs of his superiority.
- The craving for security...leads him to seek the protection of the
father, mother, God, alcoholism, or an idea.
- The neurotic individual is the typical killjoy and peace destroyer. He
is misled by his megalomaniac ideal...and is always busy trying to
- The neurotic striving for power...is born out of anxiety, hatred, and
feelings of inferiority.
- NEUROSIS means from Webster's Third International Dictionary:
- a functional disorder of the central nervous system usually
manifested by anxiety, phobias, obsessions, or compulsions but
frequently displaying signs of somatic disorder involving any of the
bodily systems with or without other subjective or behavioral
manifestations and having its most probable etiology in intrapsychic or
interpersonal conflict : eg somatic changes such as induced by drugs or
by fatigue may act as precipitating, and constitutional factors as
predisposing, influences in neurosis or it is the feeling of isolation,
of being shut out, which is the painful sting of every neurosis or a
neurosis or a neurotic fantasy always relates to a reality, and a
neurotic expression of a reality is likely to have more force than a
- individual or group behavior that is characterized by rigid
adherence to an idealized concept of the personal or social organism
especially when that concept is significantly at variance with reality
and that results in interpersonal, cultural, or political conflict and
in the development of discomforting intraorganismal tensions as in the
atmosphere of conformity, induced by our present neurosis.