TRUTH OF BEING A PARENT
All children always have a view of their parents which is basically full of
what the parents are and what they should not be....and this view does not
change but then the TRUTH OF BEING A PARENT
is realized when one grows older and especially when one has grown-up children
of one's own.....This is a timeless social happening from one generation to
another....The following is a view of a child of his father and his own self
being a father at various ages as submitted by SRii
Rinesh Kumar of New Delhi, India for posting on this PVAF web site:
- At 18 Years: My daddy is becoming
- At 20 Years: Oh! Its becoming difficult to
tolerate daddy. Wonder how other puts up with him.
- At 25 Years: Daddy is objecting to
- At 30 Years: It's becoming difficult to
manage my son. I was so scared of my father when I was young.
- At 40 Years: Daddy brought me up with so
much discipline. Even I should do the same.
- At 45 Years: I am baffled as to how my
daddy brought us up.
- At 50 Years: My daddy faced so
many hardships to bring us up. I am unable to manage a single son.
- At 55 Years: My daddy was so far sighted
and planned so many things for us. He is one of his kind and unique.
- At 60 Years: My daddy is great.
Thus, it took 56 years to complete the cycle and come back to the
1st.stage of REALIZING THE TRUTH OF WHAT A PARENT SHOULD
OR SHOULD NOT BE.......