veD = SCIENCES OF
CREATION AND LIFE SAYS
A WOMAN IS A shkti (POWER) OF MAN
A MAN AND A WOMAN
AS CREATED BY CREATOR bRH`m's DESIGN
IS EACH A DISTINCT CREATION
From the news services and Canadian
Globe and Mail here are two current science
news to prove the above veDik scientific fact:
- Men and women smokers have different reasons for finding it hard to kick
the habit, according to a study of 72 smokers by a team at the University of
Minnesota. Reports Dr. Mustafa al 'Absi:
- "During the period of abstinence from smoking, women have more
difficulties with the emotional side effects, while men have difficulties
with the biological changes they experience. In future studies, we hope to
discover the mechanisms responsible for these gender differences.
- Stephen Smith reports in The Boston Globe:
- "Once a sick heart was a sick heart. Now, cardiologists concede, that
approach makes about as much sense as sending a man to a gynecologist.
- Women typically develop heart disease 10 to 15 years later in life
- And when it arrives, it comes with distinctive symptoms. No bolts of
pain to the chest. No beads of sweat.
- More often, when a woman's heart falters, the symptoms are less
dramatic -- nausea, dizziness, maybe, or a twinge of discomfort.
- Even the most reliable warning signs of heart disease vary: It's too
much bad cholesterol in men, not enough good cholesterol in women."
veDik MESSAGE FROM PVAF: (provided
by SRII chmpklaal Daajibhaai miisTRii of Edmonton,
- The on-going struggle of last 100 years of women
trying to be equal to men and the notion of man that a woman is inferior to
man should be immediately discontinued.
- Each man and woman is a distinct creation to
serve its designed purpose.
- Each man and woman should act and behave
according to its own inherent design and inherent function in the grand plan
of nature to create, sustain and cyclically recreate the universe we live in.