veD OF MICROWAVE OVEN:.......DO NOT HEAT WHOLE EGGS...OR ANYTHING THAT CAN STORE ENERGY..WILL EXPLODE WHEN STORAGE BROKEN.....
Posted by Vishva News Reporter on April 30, 2004

MICROWAVE OVEN ENERGY...
IS SIMILAR TO ATOMIC BOMB
  IF HEAT ENERGY IS CONFINED....
AND THEN RELEASED BY BREAKING THE CONTAINER

Microwave is becoming an indispensable kitchen item...but if its energy that heats up whatever is cooked or heated is contained then that energy when released will act like a bomb....it will shatter and explode into pieces whatever you have heated up.....a while ago it was a cup of boiled water in microwave in which if you dumped a spoon of instant coffee then the water would explode as if it was boiling and hit your face....now it is exploding eggs...

Eggs and microwave ovens can be a dangerous combination. The British Medical Journal this week tells the story of a nine-year-old girl who got an eye injury from a microwaved egg that blew up in her face.

The girl reheated a previously boiled egg that was still in its shell. She took it out of the oven and, as she was carrying it to the dining area, it exploded and drove bits of shell deep into her eye.

Click on the next line to read on the microwaved cup of water for making instant coffee......



Caution when using microwave...REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE OF A UNKNOWN USER

"I am a 26 year old man and I like to do things for myself in my kitchen......One day as I do on many days, I decided to have a cup of coffee. I took a cup of water and put it in the microwave to heat it up... something that I had done numerous times before.

I am not sure how long I set the timer for, but I wanted to bring the water to a boil. When the timer shut the oven off, I removed the cup from the oven. As I looked into the cup, I noted that the water was not boiling, but instantly the water in the cup "blew up" into my face.

The cup remained intact until I threw it out of my hand but all the water had flown out into my face due to the build up of energy.

My whole face is blistered and has 1st and 2nd degree burns to which may leave scarring. I also may have lost partial sight the left eye.

While at the hospital, the doctor who was attending to me that this is fairly common occurrence and water (alone) should never be heated in a microwave oven. If water is heated in this manner, something should be placed in the cup to diffuse the energy such as a wooden stir stick, tea bag, etc. It is however a much safer choice to boil the water in a tea kettle. Please pass this information on to friends and family..

..After this experience, a friend of mine shared his experience with water boiled in a tea cup in a microwave.... In his case as soon as he added the coffee to the boiling water, the contents of the cup overflowed instantaneously....luckily he was not holding the cup otherwise his hand would have been scalded....the reason is the same...as the first instance... "

The posting provided by from a information email received by Mathews Changarathil, President of Canadian Kerala Cultural Association of Alberta, Canada

Prajaapati Vishva Aashram Foundation (PVAF) welcomes such posting which is GNaan (knowledge) of experience of the power of creator bRHmH...avidyaa (ignorance due to not having knowledge) of creator bRHmH's science is the root cause of dukh (pain and suffering) experienced by mankind when mankind tries to use the resources given by  creator bRHmH.....

YOU can post your experience of similar instances on this web site by just clicking on COMMENT in the title of this news item posting and share away as much as you wish...the knowledge of creator bRHmH.......



There are 1 additional comments.

#1 Posted by Annie Changarathil on 12/4/2004
Thank you so much for the opportunity for discuss this topic on the hidden dangers of using the microwave. I feel sorry for the people who had to learn from their exeperience. I am a person who still boil water in the microwave to make a tea or coffee and from now on, I am going to change this habit. Thanks a lot for posting it to make others like me to be aware of the dangers and trouble it can cause.
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU !!!!



 

Send your news items to be posted to news@prajapati-samaj.ca.


If you have any questions or comments about this web site, send mail to Bhavin Mistry.    
1997-2003 Prajaapati Vishva Aashram Foundation.    
Site Design by Helios Logistics Inc.